Rookie

Recurring problem with channels UNAVAILABLE

This problem has been an issue since before Spectrum took over--some channels simply show up as black screens, completely unavailable even though other channels are coming through fine.  We mainly watch channel 186, H&I, especially in the morning when the westerns are shown.  It FREQUENTLY fails to be available, just a black screen.  

What gives?  

3 REPLIES
Sharer

Re: Recurring problem with channels UNAVAILABLE

Where are you located? What package do you subscribe to? Is this on a cable box or a streaming device? If this is a channel you should be receiving as part of your subscription you may have signal issues going to the box.

Newcomer

I'm having same problems as Newcomer.  My ROKU can receive all subscribed channels but I cannot receive them through the DVR.  I receive some but not all.  I've got the Spectrum TV Basic and Select.

Expert

Copy and paste the modems signal level and error log pages. Might show intermittents that cause MOD PPV & SDV to load intermittently...

If not,

Look at it this way:

The programs viewable thru TWC are different than Spectrum.. They are 2 different companies sharing the same coax...