Put On Demand Shows up in a timely fashion

It would be greatly appreciated if the shows were put up the next day after they air. It is very frustrating that some weeks I can watch on time and most weeks not. It is definitely does not help when friends with different television providers, are talking about what happened on the show. I have absolutely no clue due to the fact that my On Demand is not updated with the new episodes from that week. It has been several times that it has happened and this is very upsetting. Pleasetry to update the shows in a more timely fashion. The On Demand section is my favorite part of television, but it cant be that ehen my shows are not available for me to see. I feel I am being  a good customer and always paying my bills on time. So I would greatly appreciate if I am receving the same service and having my shows available for me.

4 REPLIES
Participant

Re: Put On Demand Shows up in a timely fashion

there are sanctioned by the netowrks on when they are loaded ondemand.cable providers do not  control that

Highlighted
Trusted Helper

danny111 wrote:

there are sanctioned by the netowrks on when they are loaded ondemand.cable providers do not  control that

What Danny said is correct, On Demand shows can take 2-7 days from the original airing to show in ANY rebted video service library.  Not just Spectrum.  The stations control when those shows are added.

Satch

Participant

Maybe true, but it's not what is promoted.
N/A

I have noticed many times that on-demand programs are not available on HBO and SHO in a timely fashion.  For instance, if Ray Donovan airs on SHO on Sunday night, it's usually available on Monday at Showtime OnDemand ch. 550. But many times, shows likes Ray Donovan,  Shameless, Masters of Sex etc  are not available there on Monday --- same for HBO.

BUT -- if I go to the big main OnDemand channel 1000, there I always can find on Monday premium channel Sunday night programs not promptly available on the HBO and SHO on-demand channels.

That tells me it's not a HBO or SHO restriction of any type, but a Spectrum screw-up.