Post Missing Episodes Here

The Expanse: Season 2, Episode 1
12 REPLIES
Rookie

Re: Post Missing Episodes Here

The 100

Season 4, Episode 1

It shows up sometimes in On Demand then nothing happens (Roku app). On the web I see something called MyOnDemand+ whatever that is ... nothing happens there either.

Community Manager

@Mjkillinger and @grantb

I moved this post to a more suitable topic area.   Where are the episodes missing from?  For example, On Demand content?   Please keep in mind that the networks make the decisions about content availability.    

James M.
Social Media Customer Care
Community Forums Moderator

Rookie

Hi James.  I'm new to these forums and the hierarchy is not obvious to me.

The 100, Season 4 Episode 1 was aired and I'm thinking it should be available. On the Spectrum Roku app On Demand page it appears now and then, but disappears quickly as you try to watch it.  So what you see is two upcoming episodes and sometimes the one that has aired. But not always and when it's there it does not function.

On the Spectrum website there is no "play" button, just a button called MyOnDemand+. You can check that button but then it's a dead end too.

Thanks,

GB

Rookie

I'm now seeing it at

http://tv.twcc.com/tv/100/8534439/ondemand

I will try this later when I get home.

GB

Community Manager

[ Edited ]

GB, 

No worries, I was just letting you know the post was moved.   I checked our test account and for "The 100", episode 1 is available On Demand.  However it is only available on your home network.  Episode 2 has not aired yet, so is not available.    

I added a link to the updated website here:  https://watch.spectrum.net/livetv.  The app and the website updated on 1/31.  Please make sure that you have the most current version downloaded.  If you are using a PC or laptop, you may need to also clear the browsing history.  

If you are still unable to access content, please let us know.  

James 

Newcomer

Missing Better Call Saul and Bates Motel.

SIX: Season 1, Episode 3

Keep format simple:

Episode Name and Number Only.

Make sure a day has passed since airing.

Don't expect episodes to be available indefinitely, usually only the last few episodes are available.

Networks sign contracts with and are paid by TWC/Spectrum. TWC also uses exaggerated claims regarding On Demand in it's advertising. So it's more than resonable to expect TWC to advocate on behalf of it's customers for reliable and consistent service. If you think it's a waste of your time to call or email networks on our behalf, you are welcome to post that in writing. Barring that, I suggest you get out phone book and earn our money.