Observer

On Demand messed up by ODN 8.0

We were recently upgraded to ODN 8.0.0_23.

The free Prime Time On Demand channel (401 in our market) and Kids On Demand (444) now are remapped to the the On Demand Portal (channel 500).

Typically, episodes posted on 401 & 444 show up within a day or two after their initial airing. The OD Portal and Search are often a WEEK or TWO behind in showing these episodes.

Some of the titles from Local On Demand (411), such as local sports, NEVER show up in the OD Portal.

Please correct whatever the issue is with OD Portal & Search lagging FAR behind the specific On Demand channels and, in the meantime, please restore channels 401 & 444 to their previous functionality.

Thanks

Chas Wms

Dayton OH

3 REPLIES
Lead Moderator

Re: On Demand messed up by ODN 8.0

Thank you for your feedback. 

If you are having lag on the box you may need to reboot that. You can do that 

by unplugging the power to the box for about 30 seconds or so and plugging it back 

in. It will then refresh and reboot.

The availability of On Demand should not change due to the Guide Update.

Thank you!

Regards,
Julia R.
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
Lead Moderator-Community Forums

Observer

Julia, 

That's COMPLETELY NOT what I said.

I said that OD Portal/Search have always listed On Demand episodes MUCH later than those same episodes appear on channels 401 and 444. And that some episodes on channel 411 NEVER show up in OD Portal/Search.

So either FIX OD Portal/Search OR restore 401/444 instead of redirecting those to OD Portal.

Lead Moderator

My apologies that I misunderstood. I will pass along the feedback.

Regards,
Julia R.
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
Lead Moderator-Community Forums