Newcomer
Tgomez

Re: NBC SPORTS Live Extra

Well this is absurd. I just downloaded the app only to find TW is the only provider not signed up. Yet another in the long list of disappointments with TW. When will TW get it together so we can watch EPL?????
Please use plain text.
Newcomer
NancyO

I cannot understand why this service is available for free from all but two major cable providers in the US.  What is the rationale from TWC for not providing its customers with this service. 

The continued raising of rates without commensurate increases in quality of service now has me exploring other options.  My timewith TWC may be coming to an end.

Please use plain text.
Newcomer
MelBrislin

Why is TWC always not providing online content to match their cable channels?  They did this same thing with ESPN3 on the XBox.  Their reply to the ESPN3 issue was exactly the same !! They provide customer service like a McDonalds.... "If you don't want the french fries, get out of the way someone else will buy them.  I don't care or have time for your problems"

Please use plain text.
Newcomer
macj13

Why is there a delay in getting NBC Sports Live Extra?

Can someone at Time Warner explain why this isn't available yet? Is there a problem with Time Warner or a problem with NBC Sports? 

This is already available via Direct TV. So it appears to be a Time Warner issue.

Can someone from Time Warner please clarify what the issue is?

Please use plain text.
Observer
Fbagheri

Today, my Tivo stopped showing all channels except for the local channels.  "NOT AUTHORIZED".  While i was talking on the phone with tech support, I asked him about Live Extra.  He said to go to contact us and email them.  The more people email them the sooner we get it.  I did and got the reply below.

Here is how you can email them too.

Go to http://www.timewarnercable.com/en/residential-home/support/contact-us.html

Go down to feed back, change the subject from "KUDOS" (interesting) to Channel Request or Products and Services.

Here is what I wrote and what I got.

email 1

When will we be getting NBC Sports Live Extra.  We are the only ones who can't get the English Premier Leagues that are on Live Extra.

Reply 1

Dear Frank,

Thank you for contacting Time Warner Cable Email Support.

Greetings from the Time Warner Cable family!

I understand that you are concerned about the NBC Sports Live Extra online, I apologize but we do not have this channel as of now and currently we do not have any ETA regarding this. Once we have this channel you'll be notified regarding this, I'll make proper notes on your account regarding this concern.

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

If you have any further questions, please respond to this email or contact our Live Chat at the following link:

http://www.timewarnercable.com/Localization/Corporate.ashx?tid=21&linkid=11

Customer support is available 24x7.

Sincerely,

Nicole

Time Warner Cable Online Customer Service

email 2

Can you at least tell us why we are the only ones who are not listed?

Are you at least working towards fixing this?

Did we make mistake switching from DirectTV to TWC?

Reply 2

Dear Frank,

Thank you for contacting Time Warner Cable Email Support.

Currently we have no updates regarding NBC Sports Extra online  channel and also we do not have any ETA regarding this otherwise I would have definitely helped you with the information.

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

Hey at least we now have NBC EXTRA TIME.  Thank you.  I watched Man U lose today.  Loved it.

Please use plain text.
Participant
tonyinoc

NBC SPORTS Live Extra

Still no TWC permision on Live Extra.. NO EPL no NHL but I bet you this before the olympic they will add it 

they did for the summer games ... come on Time Warner get your act together .. aslo add CNN you are falling behing 

Please use plain text.
Newcomer
human

Time to switch to DirectTV

Please use plain text.
Participant
tonyinoc

Well it looks like TWC wont be adding this if they have not done it now they are not going to untill at least the Olypmics when NBC sports has the rights. 

Please use plain text.
Observer
Fbagheri

What makes TWC so cocky?  Why are they always the last ones to add features?

We are missing great games (EPL, NHL).  I hate it when all my friends can use their AT&T uverse, their DirecTV accounts, etc. to watch these games on the road and I can't.

Come on TWC, fix it.

Please use plain text.
Spectator
CORRY20

Yes we need live sports streaming of NBC Sports Live Extra and Fox Sports just launched fox sports go for live streaming.We want live streaming.

Please use plain text.