Observer
kjpjr
Accepted Solution

NBC SPORTS Live Extra

When will TW let us have this app for our Iphones and Ipads?  Almost every other cable system allows this why is TW dragging its feet again?

TWC-BryanP

Re: NBC SPORTS Live Extra

While we are constantly looking for ways for our customers to enjoy better, we unfortunately do not have estimated date of availability. As additional information becomes available, general announcements will be made.

Our Community Guidelines may be reviewed here.
Rookie
CelticMyth

I would like to add my voice to the need for NBC Sports Live Extra on TWC. My friend on Dish can watch the Stanley Cup even if he is away from his TV through this app but I can't. I was shocked that TWC wasn't listed in the approved providers since I have NBC Sports in my cable lineup. Very disappointing.

Participant
tonyinoc

Not only can we not watch the Stanley cup playoffs The English Premier league is coming in August and NBC live will be streaming lots of game on there app .. come on Time warner what are you waiting for? 

we cant even watch shows that are on FOX on hulu because time warner is not one of the systems listed or Showtime or Stars Apps 

Participant
jasondean

I know this absolutely sucks!!! Here's one solution that's been written about in the news lately: sharing accounts. If you know someone who uses a supported cable service for the app you're trying to use, see if you can create a username/account to use for TV Everywhere services. I'm sure this is a very grey area but until the cable companies truly deliver what their customers are asking, they are forcing us to use alternate methods of access.

At least NBC Sports and many others offer this free service... YES Network tries to rip us off by charging EXTRA for TVE services. What a joke!! $30 more? And you can only watch in your home market.

Newcomer
gizzledos

I will be cancelling my TWC subscription if this doesn't get sorted before the English Premier League starts in August. It was the sole reason for me getting cable.

Newcomer
Vbav

Well this is a Shame! Every TV supplier and their dog has access to this amazing app... Except TWC. Way to be on top of things TW! Looks like I am moving to Comcast, I want to watch the NHL Playoffs.
BDN
Newcomer
BDN

As a fan of the Dan Patrick Show in the mornings, I was pleased to find the NBC Sports Network included in the initial launch of the TWC TV app and equally PO'd to find it removed less than two months later.  Having spent almost twenty years in the cable television industry, I am usually able to determine quickly when a response fails to hold water -- this strikes me as such an instance.

Shame indeed . . .

Newcomer
Piperios

I will be canceling my subscription if this isn't fixed before the premier league starts in August..... I've been a time a twc customer for 8 years but this is a deal breaker.
Newcomer
Pissed_off

What a joke. You have that god-awful campaign with Bill Cowher claiming that TWC subscribers enjoy the most sports on all types of devices at the same time. BULL**bleep**, if you can't watch the Stanley Cup Playoffs. First HBO Go took eons. Now this. Hello DirecTV.