Newcomer

NBA TV Blacked Out Inappropriately

When the Indiana Pacers are playing on NBA TV the games are blacked out inappropriately in Northern KY and Southwest Ohio. The Cleveland Cavs should be blacked out, but not the Pacers.

In order to verify this try the following two zip codes on the following site: http://leaguepasssupport.nba.com/link/portal/7801/7801/ArticleFolder/325/Blackout-Information

Northern KY (Covington): 41011

Southwest Ohio (Cincinnati): 45202

The query returns: you may not be able to view any live Cleveland Cavaliers games

4 REPLIES
Expert

Re: NBA TV Blacked Out Inappropriately

Is this a blackout or just a not carried? Contact NBA TV and querry or complain to them.

Newcomer

When the Pacers are on NBA TV they are blacked out. I have League Pass and I am not able to watch it on there because it is supposed to be available in my local market. It is not available in my local market because TWC has it blacked out on NBA TV and Northern KY is Cavs territory, not Pacers. If it is a blackout is it really an NBA TV issue or is it TWC assigning the incorrect regional feed to these areas?
Expert

Contact NBA tv... They call the blackouts and will get on TWC's case if your area is wrong.

Newcomer

I think its amazing paying almost $2000 a yr for cable services and "NOW" having NBA games that are regularly scheduled on ESPN and TNT blacked out...has never happened before.