Re: Keep our channels

Charter is currently working with Fox  to continue providing its programming.  Be assured that Charter is committed to holding down the cost of your cable service and our intention is to continue to provide Fox programming.  We appreciate your patience as we work to resolve this issue on your behalf.

Tyleen
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
Forum Moderator

Contributor

Tyleen_Z wrote:

Be assured that Charter is committed to holding down the cost of your cable service programming.  

Tyleen
Forum Moderator

I would see that as nothing more than PR. I think its pretty well chiseled in granite that Spectrum increased prices on thousands of TWC and Brighthouse customers in the last six months with the merger. Show me just a few instances of where Spectrum reduced costs to its customers without saddling them with inferior products and equipment or asking them to pay more for less. If its not clearly apparent or people aren't tooting their horns about it then it probably doesn't exist. Bottom line is Fox, NBC, and many others are unwilling to deal with Charter because they smell hanky panky if Charter trys to spinoff Spectrum to ATT. In other words they are as distrustful of Charter as its customers are.

Rookie

Re: Fox sports on spectrum

so...

now that i can finally watch the indians on a the net, spectrum is gonna can fso?

*cancels service*

Rookie

Achilles77 wrote:

Tyleen_Z wrote:

Be assured that Charter is committed to holding down the cost of your cable service programming.  

Tyleen
Forum Moderator

I would see that as nothing more than PR. I think its pretty well chiseled in granite that Spectrum increased prices on thousands of TWC and Brighthouse customers in the last six months with the merger. Show me just a few instances of where Spectrum reduced costs to its customers without saddling them with inferior products and equipment or asking them to pay more for less. If its not clearly apparent or people aren't tooting their horns about it then it probably doesn't exist. Bottom line is Fox, NBC, and many others are unwilling to deal with Charter because they smell hanky panky if Charter trys to spinoff Spectrum to ATT. In other words they are as distrustful of Charter as its customers are.

I didnt get a price increase and i got extra movie channels because i was gonna cancel my service. However, my internet drops out constantly and my speed gets randomly throttled every day.

Newcomer

Re: KeepMyNet.com

If I losee my foxsports, which I pay for, I'll cancel my cable and find it elsewhere.

I will switch to Sling if you lose Fox sports KC or raise my bill again.

We like the Royals and depend upon Channel 58 to watch them. Please continue to offer us that opportunity.
Dew
Newcomer

I have always been huge supporter of Time Warner, now Spectrum- but if I lose the Fox stations and can't watch Sporting KC, that will end my support and will have to switch carriers -as much as I do not like satellite. I would at least like the option to pay for that channel at least.

Thank you. If FOX is dropped, we will look elsewhere for our cable needs.
N/A

I watch FOXso all the time for Reds and Cavs. I also watch Foxs1 please do what you can to keep these channels so i don't have to look for a new provider