Newcomer

Re: KeepMyNet.com

If Spectrum drops the FOX channels, that's just another reason for me  to end my TV service which already cost to much.   My bill increased  $20.  since the switch    and I'm not "happy".   There are to many alternatives   that are less costly. 

Newcomer

If I loose the Fox Networks I will be looking for an alternative provider. Lots of options out there.
Newcomer

liked it better when it was twc

Achilles77 wrote:

Things only seem to get worse daily with Spectrum.

Achilles77 wrote:

Things only seem to get worse daily with Spectrum.

Newcomer

liked it better when it was twc

Newcomer

Don't mess with my channels that's all I have to say!!
Newcomer

Please keep my Fox channel!!

I will absolutely change cable providers if these channels are removed. I watch a lot of my local sports teams play on FS1 and I will change providers if I lose it.

PLEASE DO  not get rid of Fox channels 

. I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS EVEN BEING DISCUSSED.  YOU JUST  MERGED AND MADE ALL OF THIS MONEY BY GAINING ALL THESE CUSTOMERS.  WHY CAN'T YOU PAY  Fox network.  You have no excuse because you aren't doing anything discount  for all charter and TWC customers.  You make us pay

ridiculous  prices while giving great discounts to new customers.  Yet all of us are new customers because we are all new to SPECTRUM. 

Spectrump is a rip out.

So if I lose those channels that we watch... What's the reason to keep spectrum.... I'll go to the dish or some other service that provides those channels.... WOW....We had no problems when the company was Time Warner Cable..... Your going to lose a lot of customers SPECTRUM!!!!!
JAO
Newcomer

Dear Spectrum,

The fact that you would even consider canceling the Cavs & Indians Channels in Northeast Ohio means that I will never trust you enough to sign a contract (which I assume contracts will be coming next).

I've been on the verge of getting Uverse for the past two years because I would receive more channels and it's cheaper. I've stayed because I've been a customer for 12 straight years. I guess I'm loyal. But, you're obviously not TWC. And if you make a move like this . . . DURING THE CAVS PLAYOFF RUN!?!?! . . . . Forget about it. I know A LOT of customers who feel the same way.

I actually know you are not insane enough to follow through with it, but the threat alone is causing enough PR damage that I really have to question the leadership at Spectrum.