Newcomer

Canceling FoxSports

I have heard that Spectrum is considering canceling FoxSports TV. This is the only way I can watch the Cincinnati Reds and if canceled I consider my options of getting out of Spectrum as my TV and Cable provider.

If there is any way to stop this cancelation please fix this issue.

Newcomer

Re: KeepMyNet.com

fx is one of the reasons I went to cable TV, if you lose it you lose me.you will lose customers one at a time.how much profit do you really need
Newcomer

Then why did my bill go up 20 %?
Newcomer

keep my reds on fox sports ohio i been with time warner forever watching the reds,please keep this................................

Fox sports on spectrum

Keep fox sports Ohio on spectrum

Please keep foxsouthwest because I love watch the Rangers and Spurs games. This is the only reason why I got spectrum
E-B
Newcomer

If it matters, the last day of FSSW on TWC-Spectrum will be the last day I am a customer. I am not exaggerating when I say the spurs and rangers are the only reason I subscribe. There ARE other options.

Losing networks

How can I send a message to charter spectrum to save our channels

Keep our channels

We don't want to lose the fox channels. You have so much money. Make a deal to keep your customers happy
Newcomer

Re: Fox sports on spectrum

I have been a customer of TWC for 40 years and i watch all Fox network channels! So do not remove the Fox network channels or I will have to switch to Google Fiber cable.