Newcomer

Re: KeepMyNet.com

If you cancel these services for even a minute I will be gone just as fast. You realize that having a cable subscription is falling in popularity, right? There are a multitude of other ways to get the programming I pay for.
Newcomer

I enjoy watching the Reds, and other sporting events on Fox. And we enjoy watching nat.geo too! Please keep these channels available to your Spectrum customers! PLEASE!!!!

Spectator

If Fox Sport is dropped there better be a major drop in my bill every month since this is one of the main channels I watch.  if no Fox Sport and no drop in price then no more customer here...

Oh and no dropping doesn't mean raising everyones bill so you get more money you your pockets either!!! Do something good for your customer for once!!!

I'd be thrilled not to have Foxnews spilling their poison all over my cable channels, but when you start cutting the sports, you remove the only reason I had for keeping cable. Add to that the nearly 20% price increase we got this month, and I'm halfway out the door already.

Valued Contributor

footie wrote:

I have thought of dropping cable and just using internet and streaming services. There are plenty of internet choices and there's not that much fabulous on cable anyway...

Tell me about it.  I watch the broadcast networks most of the time.

FX is actually part of the Broadcast Basic tier on my system, and I do watch "The Strain", "The Americans", and "Fargo".  If I could get AMC, I'd be golden...  But I am not going to pay an extra $45 per month for that one channel...  So I buy my zombie shows and Saul piece-meal.

Newcomer

The cost of Cable TV is outrageous, extra costs for every little thing. If we lose any of the remaining channels that don't have an extra charge, I will lose cable and use netflix or hulu the price is reasonable and the cost is not crazy! 

Newcomer

If you get rid of the fox channels then I will have no choice and will cancel my cable and go with direct tv
Newcomer

Please understand I watch a.number of the channels you are wanting to cancel over a greed for 💰 it will really make me think twice come renewal time. You have all these disputes with channel companies but whatever money you save doesn't effect the amount your subscribers pay. You take channels away and our prices still goes up

Disgruntled
N/A

[ Edited ]
No FNC, FBN, FS1, FX, etc...
No need for spectrum.

We watch natgeo and fox sports all the time and with the price I pay for my Service I should not have to lose any Service.