Rookie

KeepMyNet.com

Why is Spectrum cancelling Fox Sports channels on April 10th? Keep the channels available. I've been a customer of TWC for a long time and enjoy FS1, FS2, FoxSportsOhio. NBA champs Cleveland Cavs are broadcast on FoxSportsOhio as well as The Indians. Please keep these channels available.
61 REPLIES

Re: KeepMyNet.com

We are currently working with Fox to continue providing its programming.  Be assured that we are committed to holding down the cost of your cable service and our intention is to continue to provide Fox programming. We appreciate your patience as we work to resolve this issue on your behalf.

Melissa O.

Spectrum Community Forums Moderator

Newcomer

I watch Fox and Friends and the rest of the shows on Channel 58.And I also watch Football and Nascar on FS1.Please do not take them off Cable.I enjoy watching Bill OReilly,Jesse Watters,The Judge,and Sean Hannity shows.

Newcomer

all I know is that if I lose these channels after the price I already pay I will be very upset

One of the main reasons we have kept cable is because of fox sports Ohio. If that is cancelled there will be no reason to keep spectrum
Seasoned Contributor

Things only seem to get worse daily with Spectrum.

Expert

It's because Indians home openner is Tuesday, why else?

I had a biz class customer just cancell Spectrum because of this nonsense....

Newcomer

Spectrum is totally confused.  I tried unsuccessfully, spending over two hours of my time, to get an explanation a to why they put the Braves game on MLB only.  You trying to milk us out of more money or just get us used to not having FSS.  Lousy service.  Talked to a person that talked about me catching the show at a later date.  Really??????  They said they are not familiar with baseball.  Two calls yesterday.  One told me the game would be on channel 40 MTV.  Later that evening they kept telling me it was on three different stations.  None of which had the Braves game -- unless they are carrying it on Food Network.

Spectrum is better -- I don't think so.

We do have other choices

Newcomer

If you drop FOX channels you will lose me as a customer. I had DirectTV before and I will go back. The Braves game on 4/8 was on MLB channel 701. BUT it was blacked out. Be reasonable Spectrum. Listen to your customers who love sports. I know I'm only one customer, but if thousands of people choose other options, you will be affected. I can get TV, phone, and internet elsewhere. Thank you.

Observer

I just found out about losing this programming.  What is Spectrum choosing to ingore their agreement with Fox Sports as described below??  This is very important programing to our household.  Please advise!

"Fox and Charter have an agreement to carry the Fox networks that Charter has chosen to ignore.  We’re disappointed that despite our best efforts to reach a resolution, Charter Spectrum subscribers could lose access to multiple Fox sports and entertainment networks on April 10. Charter’s tactics could result in its subscribers missing our popular programming including Fox Sports’ telecasts of the St. Louis Cardinals and Blues, Kansas City Royals, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cincinnati Reds and many other MLB, NBA and NHL teams on Fox Regional Sports Networks, Fox Deportes, National Geographic, and FX’s hit dramas The Americans and Feud as well as much more award winning programming."