Newcomer

Re: KeepMyNet.com

[ Edited ]

My family is a huge Ohio sports fans, the only reason i been wyth timewarner this is to watch the cavs and the idians games. Once you get rid of those channels you will be definitely losing me as a customer!

Newcomer

Please keep Fox Sports
Tony Harris
DAK
Newcomer

There isn" much else that I watch without these channles. That would be a huge dissapointment to lose STO and Fox.

Newcomer

If we lose the channels, no recourse but go back to direct tv. And you all have several issues as not being able to watch recordings in all rooms.
Highlighted
Sharer

JanetV wrote:

If you drop FOX channels you will lose me as a customer. I had DirectTV before and I will go back. The Braves game on 4/8 was on MLB channel 701. BUT it was blacked out. Be reasonable Spectrum. Listen to your customers who love sports. I know I'm only one customer, but if thousands of people choose other options, you will be affected. I can get TV, phone, and internet elsewhere. Thank you.

Spectrum is not dropping FOX Channels.  FOX is threatening to pull them.

Apparently it is a result of the merger.  FOX wants all customers to pay the higher per subscription rates as negotiated by Spectrum / Charter / Brighthouse and FOX.  Spectrum wants the existing lower rate negotiated between TWC and FOX to prevail.

Good one for the lawyers.

Only thing that is certain is that we as customers will eventually pay...  no matter who you switch to.

Newcomer

If the dispute with Fox/Spectrum is not settled and these channels are lost to me, I will NO LONGER SUSCRIBE.  There still are cable choices out there, and the TWC/Spectrum choice justs keeps getting more expensive to keep.  Today I  will look into switching to someone else for my cable provider.  I will not be threatened with loss of services for the price I am paying.

Woman Frustrated

Newcomer

If spectrum loses fox sports then all of nascar fans will lose spectrum! I'm a 40 year cable customer and will gladly switch to dish.

Oh yeah if any of those Fox Sports Ohio channels are gone I'm done. It's unbelievable that there even considering taking them off. I love my cavs, Indians and Blue Jackets. I guess dish here I come.
Newcomer

I've been a costumer for a long time and don't want to lose these channels.
Newcomer

I have thought of dropping cable and just using internet and streaming services. There are plenty of internet choices and there's not that much fabulous on cable anyway...