Newcomer

Re: FS2 Fox Sports 2 - Not in HD

It is now January 2017 and still no FS2 in High Definition.  Watching FA Cup soccer in Standard Definition is completely unsatisfactory. I am surprised not to see a "status update" on this issue from someone on the TWC/Spectrum customer service team. Is this purely a compensation issue between Fox and TWC/Spectrum? A bandwidth issue at Spectrum? So low on the priority list that no one cares about fixing it? If a sports feed is worth broadcasting, it is worth doing it in HD.

Rookie

I'm in Amherst, NY and i just had my cable turned back on only to realize they still don't have FS2 in HD. I pretty much only want cable to watch racing and there is a lot of good racing on FS2.  I would not even bother watching it in LD so i will be canceling my service and looking into other options. I can't believe the Velocity channel is in HD and FS2 is not. That does not make any sense. I put in a channel request but i don't expect any results considering how long FS2 has been in LD. Maybe Spektrum will be more responsive then Time Warner to its customers requests. How hard can it be to make it HD. Look at all the advertising channels they have in HD.

Rookie

I added the Time Warner tv android app to my Nvidia Shield and it won't play using the hdmi output. I'm not buying a Roku or Samsung tv just to be able to stream FS2 in HD. I already have enough boxes attached to my tvs. I hope Spektrum makes some positive changes quick.  How many customers are they willing to lose to dishes and internet tv.

Observer

[ Edited ]

The bad part of FS2 not being in HD is the fact in order ro get the channel WE HAVE TO PAY EXTRA FOR IT!!!!!!!. At least in my area is is part of the HD Sports Packag. I pay an extra $10 a month for it.

Newcomer

This was never in HD for me when I have tried previously but now it appears that it is so I would recommend rechecking again.
Rookie

That is right. I had would have had to pay $10 a month extra to but i canceled the cable after 5 days.  I doubt they have made any changes yet.