N/A

Re: Fox Sports 2 - NOT in HD !!!!!

[ Edited ]

Still nothing being done and no good update beyond moderators telling us to fill the suggestions form. I have to watch my team's games with terrible FS2 picture.....thank you TWC.

Thanfully I can watch the games in HD again with Direct TV once the TWC promotion period is over.

Rookie

Fox sport 2

It really sucks that Fox sport 2 is in SD I don't understand why TW doesn't care about popular stations that are only shown in SD IFC Sundance..... Won't be a customer much longer

Helper

Re: Fox sport 2

Greetings,

I would also support Fox Sport 2 to be made available in HD.  SD for sports viewing does not cut it in modern times.  TWC seems to have a positive relationship with FOX with regards to their channels.  Hopefully a deal will be made.

Satch

Browser

Re: Fox sport 2

I'm reaching the point where I'm starting to believe that it is pointless to bother trying to get them to offer this channel in HD.  I've filled out the form two or three times and have had numerous phone conversations with CS about this issue.  I'm very seriously considering jumping ship and going ovver to one of the satellite providers, who both offer FS2 in HD.  It's frustrating that nothing has been done about this, especially considering the number of crappy channels TWC offers in HD.

Participant

Re: FS2 Fox Sports 2 - Not in HD

It's in HD if you have the TWC app and Roku.
Browser

Yeah, I know, but if I'm watching the 24 Hours of Daytona or the parts of Le Mans they air on FS2, I need to be able to store the shows on a DVR, as it takes me at least a week to make it through those races.

Newcomer

Wow.. Still not available in Durham, NC. Made a request, but not optimistic. At least it's available in HD via the Fox Sports app.
Newcomer

FS2 is HD on my TWCTV on my phone but not on my TV. Does that make any sense? What is wrong with Time Warner?
Newcomer

We soccer fans have been asking for 3 years now to upgrade FS2 into the HD version please.

This year **more important** matches are being displayed on this channel. And the picture quality is very bad even on a regular TV.

We need your help in assisting us follow our favorite sport in reasonable quality.

Maybe you could negotiate rights for HD version of FS2 ???

Browser

FS2 HD has been added to Dallas area....and BBC America HD Smiley Happy