Rookie

Designated Survivor not available

Designated Survivor can't be seen on PC, iPad, nor ROKU device because the  available providers on ABC site don't list TWC.

I see someone complained about this last year but nothing has been done about it!

2 REPLIES
Newcomer

Re: Designated Survivor not available

Designated Survivor is available several ways. In the Spectrum app, go to "on demand" and if it is not visible in your selections, scroll to the very bottom to the channel apps, click on ABC and the shows are listed in alphabetical order. I am able to get to Designated Survivir that way. Also in the Roku, go to the Channekl Store by clicking on "Streaming Channels", then "Movies & TV" and scroll to the ABC app. If the ABC app has not been previously used in your account, add it, it is free access. After it is installed, click "Open" or "Go to Channel". Designated Survivor should be in the "Popular Now" list . THis scrolls horizontally.

Rookie

Re: Designated Survivor not available

Thanks but that doesn't work.

Both the Spectrum app and the Roku app show the last episode as requiring "verify to watch" when I click on the watch button, the next page which shows all the providers does not have Time Warner listed. As I said in my post.