Newcomer
klprlp927
Accepted Solution

Complimentary Showtime for 3 months

I received an offer for 3 months of Showtime for free. The card says to go to www.twc.com/thanks but this address seems to lead me nowhere. I was hoping someone could provide me with a link to the page where I can enter my offer code. Thank you.

Newcomer
reezee

code for complimentary free showtime for 3 months does not work

I received a card in the mail with a code on to get Showtime free for 3 months but the code does not work on the website.I called twc and they said to call the number on the computer. I called the number on the computer and i was put on hold forever. had to hang up.

TWC-BryanP

Re: code for complimentary free showtime for 3 months does not work

If you were still unable to complete the submission, please email our social media care team at twcable.help@twcable.com.

Our Community Guidelines may be reviewed here.
Newcomer
klprlp927

Re: Complimentary Showtime for 3 months

Ha! When the link appeared in blue in my post I clicked on it and it took me where I needed to go. Odd that I couldn't get there before, but alls well that ends well. Thanks anyway.

Newcomer
HenryChinaski

So the question is - Do you now have Showtime?? I had no problem with the link, I've been expecting Showtime to kick in any day as it was a week ago I accepted this"gift". Still no Showtime a week later and I've thrown away the card with the code on it. Feel like I'm being punked! Time to look into my other cable options...

TWC-JuliaR

We are sorry to hear you are having difficulty. If you visit the above link you can submit a question about this or even call support at 1-866-444-8937 for assistance. Have a great rest of the day!