New Contributor
klprlp927
Accepted Solution

Complimentary Showtime for 3 months

I received an offer for 3 months of Showtime for free. The card says to go to www.twc.com/thanks but this address seems to lead me nowhere. I was hoping someone could provide me with a link to the page where I can enter my offer code. Thank you.

Please use plain text.
reezee

code for complimentary free showtime for 3 months does not work

I received a card in the mail with a code on to get Showtime free for 3 months but the code does not work on the website.I called twc and they said to call the number on the computer. I called the number on the computer and i was put on hold forever. had to hang up.

Please use plain text.
TWC-BryanP

Re: code for complimentary free showtime for 3 months does not work

If you were still unable to complete the submission, please email our social media care team at twcable.help@twcable.com.

Our Community Guidelines may be reviewed here.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
klprlp927

Re: Complimentary Showtime for 3 months

Ha! When the link appeared in blue in my post I clicked on it and it took me where I needed to go. Odd that I couldn't get there before, but alls well that ends well. Thanks anyway.

Please use plain text.
HenryChinaski

So the question is - Do you now have Showtime?? I had no problem with the link, I've been expecting Showtime to kick in any day as it was a week ago I accepted this"gift". Still no Showtime a week later and I've thrown away the card with the code on it. Feel like I'm being punked! Time to look into my other cable options...

Please use plain text.
TWC-JuliaR

We are sorry to hear you are having difficulty. If you visit the above link you can submit a question about this or even call support at 1-866-444-8937 for assistance. Have a great rest of the day! 

Please use plain text.