Newcomer

CSN Chicago displayed as offered in my area, but is not on my lineup

Hello,

CSN Chicago is shown to be offered on the Local TV Listings page on tv.twcc.com, however, looking at my actual cable boxes and lineups, the channel (channel 49 Comcast Sportsnet Chicago) is non existant (see image). These are the same area codes my account is based on. Due to this, NHL.tv blacks out on their program any broadcasts of the Blackhawks on their service, and I am equally unable to view the games on channel 49 as it isn't on our cable boxes.

Below is an image of the TV listings for my area on the left, and the actual lineup on the right. The lineup on the right is the EXACT same on all my cable boxes.

channels

1 REPLY
Expert

Re: CSN Chicago displayed as offered in my area, but is not on my lineup

[ Edited ]

This is the TWC side of Spectrum, you need to go to the Comcast sites support [page]...   there is no merger but aproximately 7 different companies all with different packages and channel lineups. Woman MadWoman Frustrated   There is also Spectrum Charter and I think some comcast areas bought by Spectrum but the Comcast purchase never happenned.

Normally we use TWCTV.com   , what you linked is strange ly alien to us here in TWC land... but anything is possible... What's your zip? Are you in an area that had both Comcast or Charter and TWC?