Not applicable

program guide error FORMULA ONE RACING

How do I report errors in the program guide?  Starting a search with "F" brings FORMULA ONE RACING up at the top of the list.    However, selecting that gives no listings.  This has been the case since the previous two races (now it's July 2018).  Continuing to enter "OR"... brings up "fórmula one," which does have listings.  Perhaps that's Spanish spelling?  Whatever, it would be easier to find race times if the listings would show up under FORMULA ONE RACING, like they always have before.  Probably simple to fix, but I don't know who to report this to.

4 REPLIES
Trusted Helper

Re: program guide error FORMULA ONE RACING

@donflan wrote:

How do I report errors in the program guide?  Starting a search with "F" brings FORMULA ONE RACING up at the top of the list.    However, selecting that gives no listings.  This has been the case since the previous two races (now it's July 2018).  Continuing to enter "OR"... brings up "fórmula one," which does have listings.  Perhaps that's Spanish spelling?  Whatever, it would be easier to find race times if the listings would show up under FORMULA ONE RACING, like they always have before.  Probably simple to fix, but I don't know who to report this to.

Hello,

Where are you located?  State, City, and Zip?  What is the make and model of your cable box?  This sounds like a Gracenote listing error. They do the guide listing data for the boxes. You would provide the above information.  Spectrum will send the listing error to Gracenote.

Satch

Not applicable

>Where are you located?  State, City, and Zip?  What is the make and model of your cable box?

Beaumont TX 77707.  Arris DCX3200. 

> You would provide the above information.  Spectrum will send the listing error to Gracenote.

Are they going to read this?  I'm afraid to try explaining it over the telephone.

One small correction:  The search results say Formula 1 racing, not FORMULA ONE RACING.  Likewise, the other one is Fórmula 1...

Thanks for the reply.

Lead Moderator

Hi @donflan

When I do a search it brings up Forumula 1 as an event and that indeed lists nothing when selected.  If you scroll down to the ones below it that are indicating a series it will let you click to record the series.  You are seeing the same thing? You can set up the series that way? 

I am not certain why it is showing the Spanish version of the word Formula. 

Regards,
Julia R.
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
Lead Moderator-Community Forums

Not applicable

>If you scroll down to the ones below it that are indicating a series it will let you click to record the series.  You are seeing the same thing? You can set up the series that way? 

I don't have DVR service.    I just press the blue button on the remote to search for the correct race times and channels.  (ESPN has a list on their site, but it has been wrong several times already)

I do set reminder timers on my cable box, but that's not like recording. 

Thanks for the attention.