Rookie

nfl network blackouts

[ Edited ]

SPECTRUM has blacked out pre-season football game. I pay extra for sports package and NFL Network only to see that Spetrum shows only what they want . 

3 REPLIES
Expert

Re: nfl network blackouts

This is not exactly a TWC/ Spectrum issue. It is a NFL Network greed issue. They can black out anything they want to demand higher revenue.

Expert

Check out the DirecTv ads for the "NFL Sunday ticket", lol. You want all the games, you pay the NFL to watch them.

20 years ago, home games were blacked out if not sold out 3 days before the game, we'd get stuck with " I love Lucy" reruns....

Sharer

Steve442 wrote:
SPECTRUM has blacked out pre-season football game. I pay extra for sports package and NFL Network only to see that Spetrum shows only what they want . BS!

The NFL Netowrk is only showing 16 live pre-season games.  The rest will be on tape delay.   This is NOT a PayTV issue.  It is an NFL issue.  The NFL wants you to pay $99 for the NFL game pass, which will give you all 65 pre-season games LIVE, plus replays of all regular season games.  (This is NOT for live out-of-market Sunday games).  The NFL Netowrk Pre-Season schedule is here:

http://www.nfl.com/network/preseason

So what game was blacked out for you?