Not applicable

Why did Spectrum remove Antenna TVs daytime programming

All of a sudden this week Spectrum took off Antenna TVs daytime programming and replaced it with a duplicate Local Fox network programming in the San Diego area.   Why?   We can watch Fox on Fox channel which is channel 5 here.  We don’t need 4 hours of the morning news using up Antenna Tv programming that is now missing.  Put it back!   The only reason I pay for Spectrum tv is for these sub channels that streaming tv and satellite don’t offer. If you remove those channels and their programming I have no reason to stay.

1 REPLY
Trusted Helper

Re: Why did Spectrum remove Antenna TVs daytime programming

@kathyn222 wrote:

All of a sudden this week Spectrum took off Antenna TVs daytime programming and replaced it with a duplicate Local Fox network programming in the San Diego area.   Why?   We can watch Fox on Fox channel which is channel 5 here.  We don’t need 4 hours of the morning news using up Antenna Tv programming that is now missing.  Put it back!   The only reason I pay for Spectrum tv is for these sub channels that streaming tv and satellite don’t offer. If you remove those channels and their programming I have no reason to stay.

Hi Kathyn,

What is your city, state, and zip?  I LOVE Antenna TV and get it 24x7 in Wisconsin. (Well, except for the end of program credit crunches.)  Antenna TV is a sub-channel and the main channel may only be paying for Antenna TV signals for a certain period of time.

There are three things that you can do here:

1.) Contact your local Fox affiliate to politely request them to carry Antenna TV full time in your area.  Go to their Facebook, Twitter Page, Email them.

2.) Go to Antenna TV's Twitter and Facebook Pages,  Create an account if you don't already have one, and tell them what is happening in your affiliate and ask them what you can do to contact the station Antenna TV for full-time coverage in your area.  Include your city, state, and zipcode.

3.) Contact Spectrum through a channel request form and say that you would like Antenna TV to be added to your line-up full time.  Here is that request form:

https://www.spectrum.com/channelrequests.html

Do all of these things.  The problem is not Spectrum.  It's your local management at FOX who refuses to permit  full time coverage for Antenna TV in your area.

Satch