Newcomer

Why can't you keep up with posting shows in On Demand?

I thought I'd investigate the new Comedy Central show The Opposition---and the latest on my On Demand is two weeks old. 

How far does this go? Just on the shows I watch, your posting has been horribly show.

3 REPLIES
Highlighted
Expert

Re: Why can't you keep up with posting shows in On Demand?

this is peer to peer support,  We can't do anything about Gracenote/ tribune media that posts the guide , and they only do it once a week, not daily, so that can add 7 days after the time it takes the broadcasters to release the recordings...

Established Sharer

ritera1 wrote:

I thought I'd investigate the new Comedy Central show The Opposition---and the latest on my On Demand is two weeks old. 

How far does this go? Just on the shows I watch, your posting has been horribly show.

The timing of On Demand content availability is determined by the network, not Spectrum.

Trusted Helper

An idea,

One of the mods needs to make an FAQ in the Channels and Programming thread with this question, because we have answered this at least 100 times:

FAQ: "Why doesn't my show appear On Demand  in a Timely manner?"

Answer:  "On Demand content for all TV services is determined by Gracenote Listings who provide the data for On Demand, and the host station.   If your On Demand Content is missing, and you have allowed three to seven days for it show on the On Demand Channel, please contact the host station with the following:

• The name of the show or series.
  • The episode in question, or the date that the episode was broadcast on TV.
  • Your cable provider. (Spectrum.)
  • Your city, state and zip code.
  • Your Guide's listing content provider.  (Gracenote.)

Satch