Rookie

What happened to the travel channel?

Had it when we signed up with Spectrum, then the channel started pixelating, then became a now it's on and now it isn't and now we don't get it at all.  Parental controls are off,  channel isn't blocked.  Can get it over internet, but not on television.  What's the problem?

6 REPLIES
Established Sharer

Re: What happened to the travel channel?

You very likely have a line or signal issue...loose connection, chewed coax, etc. First make sure all connections are tight and secure, even behind the wall plates and at the point where the main line comes in from the pole/alley/street. 

Observer

My screen  breaks up every once in a while. Very annoying.

No one has an answer.  Calling never seems to help.

TV is too expensive to have to put up with anything that's not the way it should be!

Expert

You both have signal level issues, copy and paste the modems signal level and error log pages and where it is splitterwise to the cable box/ dvr.

There cannot be any open splitter ports or lines from them off to unused wall plates.

Outside line gets water logged due to trees and rodents gnawing.

TWC/ Spectrum is always changing where channels are rf wise and some may now be on freq's that you're having issues with , like broadcast tv or 4G cellular.

Rookie

Every other channel works perfectly, it's just the travel channel that has the problem. 

Rookie

Every other channel works perfectly, it's just the travel channel that has the problem.

Established Sharer

lovethedog wrote:

It's still most likely a physical coax, signal, or some type of interference problem. For me, ESPN is slightly pixelated but everything else is fine as a direct result of me running a patchwork of coax to that location for convenience which has degraded the signal just enough to effect that one channel and no others.