MBD
Rookie

Weather radar in Columbus OH

Please bring back the weather radar to the Columbus cable stations on Spectrum. I used it often and greatly miss it.
8 REPLIES

Re: Weather radar in Columbus OH

Thank you for providing your feedback. It will be documented.

-Melissa O.

Spectrum Community Forum Moderator

Newcomer

I agree. I am very upset that this is no longer a channel. It's the only on-demand weather coverage. Plus, it's  safety issue,  as well.

The local radar channel is a must have. It cost you nothing to broadcast the Wilmington feed. It's a safety issue not offering real time local weather information. Bring it back!
MBD
Rookie

Absolutely!!!
MBD
Rookie

Bring back CH 26 weather radar! It's a safety issue!
Newcomer

Melissa,

I see that Spectrum has rebranded the TWC local weather radar ( former

ly available on channel 26)  and currently displays this channel on the TV in the lobby of the  "customer service" building in Grandview. Does this mean that the feed is available and if requested,  reinstated to those subscribers who no longer have  access to channel 26? I agree with the other comments that not having this channel could be a safety issue. Thank you  for any info you can provide.

Newcomer

Ch 26 is only true radar , bring it back please! I'm tired of watching fake radar from every other channel
Newcomer

Melissa/Spectrum -- do you have an update on the availability of 26 becoming available again?

Thank you!