Newcomer

Re: The new Hallmark Drama channel

It was even advertised that Hallmark Drama was coming to Spectrum.  Why would they advertise it and not have it?  The ad said starting October 1st.  False advertising.  Hmmm.

Rookie

Any idea when this channel might be added to your lineup?

Rookie

My wife and I watch both Hallmark channels consistently and would like to add our names to those requesting the Drama channel addition.

Lead Moderator

For all of those that would like to submit a channel request and/or feedback  you 

can visit Channel Requests

We thank  you for the time you have taken to provide us with your feedback.

Regards,
Julia R.
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
Lead Moderator-Community Forums

N/A

Please add Hallmark Drama to the lineup as soon as possible.  Let us know the channel # 

Love Hallmark!!!

Rookie

I would also like the Hallmark Drama channel, but please on basic plan, as I went off cable for awhile and came back and got basic plan.  I was amazed by what was no longer on basic plan. No more Nick channels, Animal planet etc. would have to pay more for a tier with those stations and still probably wouldn't get what I want, since single channels can't be added. Oh well maybe the choice to come back to cable wasn't the best bet 🙁

Newcomer

I still want Hallmark Movies and Mysteries. So Spectrum is behind in carrying channels I want. 

Newcomer

I would like the new Hallmark Drama channel. I've been a loyal TWC/Spectrum customer for years. The Hallmark channels are why I have service with TWC/Spectrum. The Hallmark channels are very popular. Please tell me when this channel is available to your customers. Thank you

Lead Moderator

For all of those that would like to submit a channel request and/or feedback  you 

Regards,
Julia R.

Lead Moderator

Regards,
Julia R.