Highlighted
Newcomer

The new Hallmark Drama channel

Does anybody know if it is going to be added to the Spectrum lineup?  My wife and I watch the Hallmark channels more than any other and really want this channel too

49 REPLIES
Rookie

Re: The new Hallmark Drama channel

This is my question also,  I can't find any info on the new Hallmark Drama channel and I would really like to be able to get it.

I, also, would like to know if Spectrum will be picking up Hallmark's new drama channel. I love watching the two presently carried channels and would love for them to carry to new one. And as someone else mentioned,  I have not been able to find any information.

Newcomer

Yes - we have been looking for it too - but we don't see it listed on the Spectrum lineup yet.

I definetly want to know if this is coming to our network because I love hallmark. I looked at the schedule and these are all my favorite shows and movies 💗💗
Newcomer

My husband called Spectrum on Sunday and asked them what channel it is on. The woman said yes they have it but no she doesn't know the channel number. What's up with that?

Lead Moderator

At this time we do not carry this channel. We do not have any information currently

if or when we will have an agreement with the network to carry this channel.

Our apologies for any confusion on that.

Thank you for participating in the Forums.
Have a good rest of the day!

Regards,
Julia R.
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
Lead Moderator-Community Forums

Observer

My understanding is that this forum is a place to request new channels.  With that in mind, I would like to add myself and my wife to the voices of those requesting that Spectrum carry the new Hallmark drama channel.

Newcomer

I want the new Hallmark Drama channel as well.  This is a deal breaker for me.

I spoke with someone who assured me that it would be in place today on channel 123.  No,  it is not. I actually went through every Spectrum channel and could not find it.