Newcomer

TV listings

I have been able to go to the Spectrum website in the past and look at TV listings for people who have an account that started before 2016 (and were TimeWarner Cable customers). On January 2nd, the farthest ahead I could see TV Listings was 4pm for January 3rd. I still cannot see any TV Listings anymore. I use an ipad and chatted online for help on Jan. 2nd. I tried a different browser, Google Chrome,--didn't change anything. I have tried on a computer and still no listings anymore. I even clicked the link for TV Listings here and still see no listings. I even signed in to my Spectrum account and still there are no shows listed under TV Listings. Is anyone else having this problem too?  The Spectrum person I chatted with said he could see the TV listings, but I can't.  Any help?

8 REPLIES
Lead Moderator

Re: TV listings

Good morning.

You can view the guide for your Spectrum TV website or through the 
Spectrum TV application. With compatible equipment you can also 

use the guide there as a remote control of the cable box. 

Regards,
Julia R.
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
Lead Moderator-Community Forums

Newcomer

Mr. Google told me they've replaced TWC's easily viewable guide with the same ugly "guide" you can see on your TV, using a black background and lots of dark blue type that's almost unreadable on the black background.  I can only see two-hour time frames, so now there's lots more scrolling than TWC's listing format.  You can set favorites to reduce some of the clutter, but the advantage of the old listing is you could see at a glance what's coming up for the entire evening.  Like most people with newer computers, mine has a wide monitor, so there's plenty of room for at least a 4-hour time frame. The new ugly and more difficult to navigate website is https://watch.spectrum.net/guide

BCW
Rookie

I have to agree that the new tv guide screen is awful!  I liked the old one better.  The new one is dark and hard for me to see.  I used the tv guide screen everyday on my ipad and hate the new one.  Plus you have to stay logged on to the app in order to see the screen.  I don’t like that either.  I never had to do that before.

Contributor

I agree, go back to the old TV listing site, the new one is a disaster !!!!

Rookie

This is driving me nuts also.  I assumed yesterday that the listings site was in the process of being updated, so I waited... but they are worse today than yesterday. It does look like that is what is happening, though - the site is still there (http://tv.twcc.com/listings), but the listings are unavailable for today or any day going forward. I haven't called to ask about this, only tried to do the online chat. (This is NOT an issue that can be dealt with that way.) Will holler back if I break down and decide to call, and get any information.

Community Manager

@kshoe

You are trying to use the old website.  Please use the updated website https://watch.spectrum.net/guide.   If you are still having an issue, please let us know. 

James 

Newcomer

I too was unable to use the good easily viewable listing site. Searched today and found the new site. As has been posted already, it is very hard to read. I access it from my phone which comprises the area even more. I doubt they will, but I'm hoping they'll change it when seeing enough negative responses.
Newcomer

No, you can't. It is not showing up on your webste. I was told by the Time Warner/Spectrum tech a couple weeks ago that there were computer problems and the TV listings were not working.  Then they came back last week. Now, as of yesterday, they are not available again. What gives? Tired of this situation that smacks of incompetence.