Highlighted
Observer

Stadium Channel 92 And StartTv channel 1255

What happenned to The Stadium channel whichnwas suppossed to be in HD on Channel 92 And StartTv on channel 1255? Both these channels were promised in the programming notices.

4 REPLIES
Established Sharer

Re: Stadium Channel 92 And StartTv channel 1255

This forum suppports Spectrum users all across North America including the Pacific islands.  As you might imagine, the Channel plans offered vary considerably depending on your location.  If you would be so kind as to provide your 5-digit ZIP Code and the specific tiers of TV or streaming service to which you are presently subscribed, we can ask a forum moderator (Spectrum employee) @Julia_R to investigate the situation and reply back to you. 

Sharer

I answered this question when you posted it last week. As of right now, the Start TV website shows "Coming Soon" for Spectrum carriage of WCBS 2.2 in New York City. For whatever reason, the local station is having a problem sending the channel to Spectrum.

Observer

My zip code is 11416. I am in Ozone Park ,NY. I called spectrum complaining about the Stadium channel. The channel disappeared from all my boxes. I had a tech come and check the signal. The tech could not find anything wrong. He called his office and was told the channel has been taken off the lineup. In the programming notices it said an HD channel was to replace the SD channel. What is the correct information?
Observer

Since no one saw to answer my question I will answer myself. The stadium channel in HD Is now on all my boxes. If you don’t have the channel, reboot the box and the channel will show on channels 92 and 1295.