Rookie

Sportstime Ohio Channel 36

STO has been going blank on me for the last month. I have had 6 technicians at my house and nobody can fix the problem. I am tired of calling customer service and having to go over the issue every time. They need to have the same technician follow up until the problem is resolved. No. 7 is scheduled for tomorrow morning.
3 REPLIES
Community Manager

Re: Sportstime Ohio Channel 36

@littleberd

Please let us know if the issue is or is not resolved after the service call.  

Rookie

I am not confident it will be. The last few technicians said it was escalated to maintenance because I am not the only person in this area with this issue. Yet every night when it is time for the baseball game I have a blank screen. There should be one person troubleshooter following up with me to make sure this is fixed. I should not have to explain to a different person each time.
Proven Sharer

Are you also an internet subscriber?  If so, please post modem diagnostics from 192.168.100.1 so we can see if there are other issues at hand (TV / cell phone ingress, unterminated cable outlets, damaged cables, etc.)

Do not reset your modem for at least six hours before retrieveing the diagnostics.  History is important, and resets reset the error counts.