Spectator

Refund request for violation of Annual Customer Notification Policy

Dear Mr. Rutledge, 

You are not upholding your own Annual Customer Notification Policy which is filed at the Federal Communications Commission, a copy which is on Spectrum's web site https://www.spectrum.com/policies/annual-notice.html. In the section titled, Programming, it states, Spectrum will provides notice to its customers at least thirty (30) days in advance of the deletion of any programming service, channel assignment changes or rate increases.  

Please let me know when I will receive a refund for services that I am paying for and that you are not providing. 
6 REPLIES
Helper

Re: Refund request for violation of Annual Customer Notification Policy

Good luck.

Proven Sharer

Care to share what was not disclosed?

Typically these disclosures are included on the previous month’s bill.
Proven Sharer

You need to send your complaint to the address in the Notification Policy. which you obviously have read.  The Community Forums are staffed primarily by customer volunteers, not Spectrum employees.  Posting here in the forums is neither effective nor a proper method to make your complaint heard. 

Browser

Interesting.  Apparently Spectrum is dropping channels from our lineup now.   I received a letter this weekend.  The changes take effect Feb 20.   This weekend's letter is the first notice I've been given that channels are being deleted.   In my case, I am losing 3 that I regularly watch but Spectrum is replacing them with ...    exactly NOTHING.   lol

Proven Sharer

Well, actually Spectrum is replacing a lot of old analog SD video channels with expanded  internet data service, realigning the limited wired spectrum to better serve their customer base.  That's what happens when people want to "cut the cord" and get their video over the internet instead.  All signals (including Spectrum Business services) run over the same cables on the poles outside. 

As someone else mentioned, notices go out with the monthly billing statements.  If you have set up Spectrum for automatic payment from your bank for your financial convenience, you would miss them unless you read the statement on line. 

Boz
Sharer

MadCow333 wrote:

Interesting.  Apparently Spectrum is dropping channels from our lineup now.   I received a letter this weekend.  The changes take effect Feb 20.   This weekend's letter is the first notice I've been given that channels are being deleted.   In my case, I am losing 3 that I regularly watch but Spectrum is replacing them with ...    exactly NOTHING.   lol

What exact tv package do you have?

What channels are you losing?

Thanks.