You can set up blocks according to a show's channel, rating, time period or title to help control the programs your children watch on TV. Please note that setting parental controls on your TV equipment is separate from the parental controls that you would set via Spectrum TV for watching online, on a smartphone or on a tablet.
- How can I control what my child watches?
- Do you offer parental controls to non-digital TV customers?
- What parental controls are offered?
- Is my Parental Controls PIN the same as my Purchase PIN? If I modify one does it change the other?
- What is a V-Chip?
- How do I determine if a channel, show or time period is blocked by parental controls?
- Is there a list of the blocked channels and blocked ratings I have selected in the Blocking Settings...