Rookie

OnDemand missing many episodes

Been with TW and now Spectrum forever.  I use OnDemand all the time, especially for HBO.  I have just recently noticed a giant amount of episodes on some of the series I was watching, in particular The Wire, has now gone missing.  I think season one is down to 2-3 total episode.  What happened?  I was told by Specturm that their service is experiencing issues.  I can buy that to some extent but this has been going on for a few weeks now.  I am  looking for a reason to cut the cord with Spectrum and this has put me one giant step closer.  I love tv but the amount of money we pay is absurd first off.  Second the service is deteriorating quickly.  OnDemand issue I just spoke of, losing signal more than ever, etc.  Why can't I get a direct answer to this question from anyone at Spectrum.  If in fact this is the way it is now then simply let me know the truth.  It might suck for you when I leave but at least you could be up front and honest and tell people what is going on.   Spectrum you need to step up to the plate on this one.  I know I won't get a response from them which is a shame.

3 REPLIES
Community Manager

Re: OnDemand missing many episodes

@iceman6409

We apologize for any service issue.  There is a known issue with HBO on demand.  Engineers are aware of the issue and working to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.  In the interim, you should find On Demand content available on the HBO Go app.   If you still need assistance, we encourage you to contact support directly. 

Please contact us at: 

Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care

Rookie

I have the same problem with Six Feet Under. I have noticed also on other series. This has been the case for while now without a fix.

Newcomer

Happy to hear I'm not the only one.  I've called customer service twice and get the same "engineers are working on it"   to make it worse I opened my latest bill two days ago and THERE IS  PRICE INCREASE!!!  Continually disappointed in spectrum and have researched other options.  I just need to make the move and this latest issue might just do it.