Browser

OnDemand and StartOver program options GONE for most regular channels for at least two weeks WHY

why did all our local NBC, CBS, ABC channels lose the ONDEMAND and STARTOVER program options when we press select?   BRING it back and have it for ALL stations not just a few. 

EVERY day something is lost, does not work, or is wrong with spectrum.   I tried to look up my channel line up and spectrum cannot determine what my twc area is, the options they show do not match the guide on my televison.  Can you get anything correct. 

Yes I still have TWC and will KEEP my TWC because the spectrum tiers are a THEFT ..  

I thought Charter would have been great but sorry to say TWC is better than the MESS spectrum is.   

PLEASE FIX and STARTOVER the on demand  and replay options for WTENHD, WNYTHD WRGBHD and all channels.  I wanted to restart the olympics to catchup on something I missed.  I pay too much money for lousy lousy service.   Oh and do not go to their store in Colonie Center they are rude condensending liars

2 REPLIES
Expert

Re: OnDemand and StartOver program options GONE for most regular channels for at least two weeks WH

You may have a signal level issue.. Are there extra splitters in line? Any loose or corroded connectors?

If you have internet service, copy and paste the modems signal level and error log pages

Trusted Helper

Re: OnDemand and StartOver program options GONE for most regular channels for at least two weeks WH

BxGirl231 wrote:

why did all our local NBC, CBS, ABC channels lose the ONDEMAND and STARTOVER program options when we press select?   BRING it back and have it for ALL stations not just a few. 

EVERY day something is lost, does not work, or is wrong with spectrum.   I tried to look up my channel line up and spectrum cannot determine what my twc area is, the options they show do not match the guide on my televison.  Can you get anything correct. 

Yes I still have TWC and will KEEP my TWC because the spectrum tiers are a THEFT ..  

I thought Charter would have been great but sorry to say TWC is better than the MESS spectrum is.   

PLEASE FIX and STARTOVER the on demand  and replay options for WTENHD, WNYTHD WRGBHD and all channels.  I wanted to restart the olympics to catchup on something I missed.  I pay too much money for lousy lousy service.   Oh and do not go to their store in Colonie Center they are rude condensending liars

This could be several things,

There are licensing fees associated with Start Over and On Demand that Spectrum has to pay the broadcaster.  It is possible that Startover may have been discontinued  for the above stations.  On Demand should be available for the stations that have it.

What is your city and state location, as well as zip code.  When you go to an On Demand Channel in the guide, such as NBC and select The Olympics, what happens?  Is it a blank screen?  Jittery pixilated picture? Do you get an error code?  If you get an error code please list the message and the code number.

If you have had problems with On Demand, you may need to set up a service call for a signal and drop line test.  When you set up this call, avoid resetting any boxes or modems for at least six hours.  Doing so will reset the error codes and the tech needs to see them.  You may have a drop line issue.

As for the line-up problem.  Try to clear the history, cache, and cookies in your browser.  By clearing your cookies, you will need to re-enter your user name and password for each site you visit.  Also, make sure that you enter your correct zip code.  You should see options for BOTH the legacy TWC line up and the new Spectrum line up.  If you are still on a legacy TWC billing plan, make sure that you select that line up.

Note that there have been several problems and tickets opened witn regard to Spectrum TV.com.  Spectrum is aware of these issues if you are having trouble there. 

Satch