On demand program freezes half way though

Not sure what's going on but when I watch a On demand program freezes half way though.
3 REPLIES
Expert

Re: On demand program freezes half way though

Could be marginal levels by bad connestions/too many splitters, open splitter ports,rodent chewed lines out in trees etc.

Trusted Helper

MsRaye wrote:

Could be marginal levels by bad connestions/too many splitters, open splitter ports,rodent chewed lines out in trees etc.

Agree,

If this is still happening after 24 hours, please contact Spectrum for a signal and drop line test.  Specify this in the work order.  A box swap won't solve bad signals.  Avoid resetting any cable equipment, (boxes, modems, routers) for six hours after making the appointment.  A reset will reset the error code readings.  The tech needs to see them.  When the tech is there, tune to the On Demand Channel causing the problem.  Remove splitters as they can inhibit signal strength.

Satch

Newcomer

I'm having a simiar problem with trying to watch the shows about Diana. It states I have to watch the commercials, which I don't have a problem with, but i only got to watch a couple of min of the Diana program, the first round then the commercials came on -- it ended & my program wouldn't continue -- instead I had to watch the commercials over again, and again, and again and again. By the 4th time through I was fed up and got out of the program. Everytime it got through the commercials and came back to the progream it froze and that's how it remained. Never could get it up & running. All I saw were the commercials. Now, I'm able to watch my news, any of the programs that are on TV on my IPhone without any problem. I wanted to do the same on my computer while I worked on bills etc so I could see it on a larger screen, at least while I was in the house.  

Never had a problem with COMCAST living in WA State (Whidbey Island) but so far I've had nothing but tech problems & now this issue trying to watch from my computer. im paying just under $200/mo for my channel selections which is around $48-$60 much more than I was paying for the same type of service with COMCAST on the Island. WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM COMCAST! I HAVE ACCESS FROM MY PHONE SO WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE ON MY LAPTOP?