Not applicable

On Demand not available

Why is it that my rates go up, I still have to wait for simple services like, consistent internet...went out twice yesterday with no explanation even re-cycled the modem, & today, prime time on demand is unavailable....this occurs 3-4x per week without exception. If I am paying for the services, I expect them to be there.
2 REPLIES
Lead Moderator

Re: On Demand not available

Good morning. 

Forums are peer to peer support. For your peers to be able to assist you in diagnosing the issue we would encourage you to add some additional information on the situation.

You can find a list of items that would be helpful here:  DATA-TO-POST-TO-GET-HELP-FROM-THE-COMMUNITY

Viewing the modem logs and signal levels will give us a better understanding of the issue with your services.

If you are looking for direct support we would ask that you contact us directly. You can reach us on  Twitter: @Ask_Spectrum & Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Spectrum

Regards,
Julia R.
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
Lead Moderator-Community Forums

Helper

Re: On Demand not available

Sounds like you have coax issues...loose connections, chewed cable, etc. Yes, post some details that Julia linked to and we may be able to help you get to the root of the problem.