On Demand TV Not Up to Date

I don’t understand why Spectrum can’t update the On Demand TV episodes in a timely manner?!?! Every time I go to watch an episode from this week or last week, it’s not there. The most recent episode available is from 2-3 weeks prior! And Spectrum... don’t say it’s because the Network doesn’t allow you to offer the most current episodes, because I can view them online and even on the Spectrum app. So what’s your excuse now? How hard is it to punch a few buttons on the computer? Spectrum and TWC- same bad company, different name!
1 REPLY
Trusted Helper

Re: On Demand TV Not Up to Date

@Brandieland1wrote:
I don’t understand why Spectrum can’t update the On Demand TV episodes in a timely manner?!?! Every time I go to watch an episode from this week or last week, it’s not there. The most recent episode available is from 2-3 weeks prior! And Spectrum... don’t say it’s because the Network doesn’t allow you to offer the most current episodes, because I can view them online and even on the Spectrum app. So what’s your excuse now? How hard is it to punch a few buttons on the computer? Spectrum and TWC- same bad company, different name!

Hi Brandleland,

The host network is responsible for uploading its programing content to all TV vendors.  They control when the On Demand programing gets sent to the vendor's servers.  Just like they control whether or not you are allowed to fast forward through commercials in free On-Demand shows.  Typically, this is two to seven days after the original airing.

Spectrum can only assist regarding On Demand if the service itself is not working, but not for missing shows,  For shows that are missing episodes subscribers need to do the following:

1.) Wait a week for the show to appear On Demand.

2.) If the show is not listed on Demand after a week, make a note of the following:

a.) The title of the show

b.)  The Series number(s) and episode numbers that are missing.

c.) Contact the host station through any social media platform (email, Facebook, Twitter) about the missing show episodes from On Demand.  Give them your cable provider, City, State, and Zip code.

Satch