Rookie

On Demand Show Availability

I want to watch Bravo TV Below Deck, episode 3, titled "Jesus Saves". It originally aired 9/19/17. The only button available when I highlight this show's title to select it is "Record". The "other ways to watch" button only shows future airings. If the show is already past the original air date for that episode, why can't I watch it? This also happens with the new show "Salvation"

I contacted customer support, only to be "helped" by someone with little to no English and being told to reboot my equipment. My equipment is not the issue. All other shows work and I watch shows on demand almost exclusively, so I don't need a reboot. 

2 REPLIES
Highlighted
Trusted Helper

Re: On Demand Show Availability

lynnsow14 wrote:

I want to watch Bravo TV Below Deck, episode 3, titled "Jesus Saves". It originally aired 9/19/17. The only button available when I highlight this show's title to select it is "Record". The "other ways to watch" button only shows future airings. If the show is already past the original air date for that episode, why can't I watch it? This also happens with the new show "Salvation"

I contacted customer support, only to be "helped" by someone with little to no English and being told to reboot my equipment. My equipment is not the issue. All other shows work and I watch shows on demand almost exclusively, so I don't need a reboot. 

Hi,

On Demand content is provided by the broadcaster, who is responsible for offering it to the TV vendor.  This is typically 3-7 days after the original broadcast airing. airing.  If the show is not provided by Bravo, after Monday, contact Bravo, and provide that your cable provider is Spectrum, the show not provided, the missing episode, and your zip code.  You are correct, this has nothing to do with your equipment.

Satch

Observer

Re: On Demand Show Availability

This is another frustrating thing that I encounter all too often. Tech support's favorite answer is to swap out your box. Which means you lose all of your recorded shows, even if you use an external hard drive. As soon as you connect it to a different box, you lose all of the content.