Rookie

On Demand: GoT seasons missing?

I was watching Game of Thrones two days ago, went to On Demand today to continue watching. Now seasons 1 thru almost all of season 6 gone? Anyone know solution to fix or reason episodes were removed?
12 REPLIES
Not applicable

Re: On Demand: GoT seasons missing?

Having the same issue missing almost all of seasons 4, 5, & 6
Lead Moderator

@Thompson704 @Jayseahow

We are aware of missing content on GOT and are looking into this.

Our apologies for the issue!

Regards,
Julia R.
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
Lead Moderator-Community Forums

Not applicable

Julia- do you think this issue will be resolved soon? We are missing many episodes in each season.
Rookie

@Julia_R still missing several episodes. Though some seasons are now showing up. Not all of the episodes from each season are showing
Lead Moderator

@Amerivike @Jayseahow @Thompson704

Good morning. My apologies, there is no update on the issue and currently

no ETR for this to be resolved. I am sorry I am not able to provide you with any

additional information on this. 

In checking HBOgo.com and the HBO app all of the seasons and episodes are

available there. 

Watch original series and hot movies with the HBO GO app -- HBO
HBO GO®

Download: App Store | Google Play

Watch Online

More Information: Apple TV® | Kindle Fire | Chromecast | ROKU® | Samsung Smart TV | Xbox 360® | Xbox One™ | PlayStation 3 | Fire TV| Fire TV Stick | PlayStation 4

Regards,
Julia R.

Not applicable

While I do understand that sometimes there are issues with any service, I added the movie channels to my package (HBO, Showtime, etc) for $20 just to be able to watch Game of Thrones, the entire series. So if it is working just fine on HBOgo, HBO NOW, etc, then I should be able to have access to one of those apps (free of charge) until it comes back on Spectrum/TWC. 

Not applicable

I also was watching GoT on demand. Started watching season 2, and after watching ep1....I cannot watch further. sad! Please advise when FIXED. TY
Newcomer

Called customer service twice.   They give a scripted answer of THEY'RE AWARE   ..THEY'RE WORKING ON IT.  The only reason I have HBO is for the On-demand service.  I spend over 200.00 a month on with Spectrum and this is what service I get.     Extremely disappointed 

Lead Moderator

@bfloyd0547 With your subscription to the movie channels you have access to their 

applications and websites as well. 

Watch original series and hot movies with the HBO GO app -- HBO
HBO GO®

HBO Go is the one you will use not HBO Now (this is a subscription service for those who do not subscribe through an alternate service provider)

You can check out the other partner apps here: Partner Apps

If you see a channel you have a subscription to listed, you will have access. 

Regards,
Julia R.