Newcomer

Re: Northwest fair deal

I have had just about enough of excuses. My cable bill is outrageous and will probably increase in the future so your stock holders can make more money. I am an avid baseball fan. Some games come on the Fox network and I will be unable to watch these games. It’s time we get all of the channels you promised us. Thank you.

Established Sharer

These forums are staffed by customer volunteers who have no financial or management relationship with Spectrum.   I'm sorry you are still upset that the parties involved have not reached an agreement that will satisfy you.  Folks who are impacted  need to present their comments and complaints directly to Spectrum management and your state's Public Utilities Commission.  That's not a lame excuse, it's simply the law.

Not applicable

Blocked Spectrum TV CHANNELS

Will we be getting reimbursed for not being able to view all our channels that we paid for?? Understand it's a dispute between Northwest and Spectrum but as usual we ,the customers, suffer. We should get reimbursed by Spectrum because we are not getting what we paid for ! Thank You
( hopefully some body reads this )
Newcomer

Northwest blames Spectrum...Spectrum blames Northwest.  Get over it and strike a deal!

Newcomer

Just give the ajustment on our bill
I've been told for 2 months next month
Tired of waiting and paying for channels I don't have.
If you can't play nice, then forget them and let's move on
The longer it goes on the more credits you will have to give
If I don't get my adjustment I'm going to give myself a credit on my bill
Not applicable

Re: Removing channels

I agree. I am also retired.  TW/Spectrum's outrageous gouging and now not providing channels we are paying for.  When I went to their office and  asked about an adjustment to my bills because of these missing channels, I was sarcastically brushed aside with "you are fre to select any provider you want." They just don't care, we're just small change...that was the gist of it. They really have a monopoly in our toen so there isn't much choice.  They are scamming the public and getting away with it.

Newcomer

Same here!!!
Rookie

Since cable providers provide much of Northwest Broadcasting revenues, all cable providers need to boycott their channels. Without the cable revenue they will not be able to survive. What’s fair to your customers is sticking it to Northwest. We will survive without FOX. Most of us can use an antenna. Why not provide an antenna to your customers as a way to stop the increasing cost. Opps. I guess you’ll never do that!
Not applicable

Shouldn't we get a discount on our bill each month and back pay for the time we didn't have that channel? How is it fair that we have to pay the same amount of money because you chose to take that channel away? Most of my shows were on that channel and now I am missing them all. I shouldn't have to pay full price for spectrum cable when I'm not allowed to get the full benefits from it.
Not applicable

There is no reason that Northwest should charge 8.00 dollars per customer when they currently charge .78 cents per customer. I can deal with out the channels and get them for free along the programming they offer. Spectrum might be able to afford a small hike with out passing it onto the customer, but a 7.32 pay hike nope. Also shows that while they renegotiate Northwest doesn't care about the consumer, has no consideration other then money. If Northwest valued the customer they would have kept programming on air while renegotiations are in progress. Go Spectrum in this case!!!!