Newcomer

Re: Northwest fair deal

I agree. I just switched from Dish back to Spectrum. (I was a TWC customer before). Guess it is Direct TV next. I am furious over the Daytona not be broadcasted. I am surprise that NASCAR hasnt begun lawsuits on this! The amount of coverage that they lost is unbelieveable.

Either Fox comes back or I leave for good! 

Observer

Re: Removing channels

I will pay whatever I want my channels back
Observer

If I don't get my fox back I'm going with Dish
Newcomer

We are just looking forward to the money we will get back on our bill! Plus the money back for channels that are interrupted by phantom weather- we almost thought we had DirecTV on a clear day!!

susan m wild

Observer

that's what you been saying for weeks
Not applicable

Perhaps it's about time to hire new negotiators, one month is ridiculous for any negotiators. Maybe Spectrum and Northwest should try mediation. Better yet, Spectrum should substitute another FOX station in our area and sever ties with Northwest.

Newcomer

don't expect to be payed
Newcomer

I'm giving you to the next billing cycle to make agreement i like watching nascar and other shows i say cut your 24/ 7 news channels in half or more
Observer

I want my fox back they never notified me that they were taking the channels off they already raised my bill I want my channels back
Newcomer

Unfair that the broadcast rates are going up and we are not getting all the channels we are currently paying for ... so how much longer do we have to wait, another month, 6 months? Ridiculous. I have DISH Network before for years and this was never a problem.  I regret the day I let myself be convinced to switch my TV to spectrum on a bundle deal, whole-heartedly! If the blackout does not end by end of this week, I am pulling the plug and going back to Satellite TV. I live in an area where we do not get broadcast TV from a digital antenna. I hope more people like me follow suit and pretty soon you will be forced to end the blackout, for your OWN sake, if not for your paying customers. That is what I needed to say. Good day.