Proven Sharer

Re: superbowl hostage

notnow wrote:

What is this a negotiating tactic from "the art of the deal" how dare you high fluent executives holding the rate payers hostage on Superbowl game day.neither one of you care about us. I pay you to provide a service, my cable, internet and telephone .guess that doesnt mean much . Save the sympathy . antenna LOL where can I find a hi def anntena?

screwed again ,Thanks

In addition, if you NEED to watch the SuperBowl tonight, NBC is unlocking their NBCSN app on Roku for all to use to stream the game live....

Newcomer

Re: Northwest fair deal

What is going on with this company? I depend on Fox for much of NASCAR, which is right around the corner, and for many other afternoon enjoyment. Now, I turn on my tv and it is GONE!!!!??? Besides having to pay unreasonable rates for your service, this is a slap in the face for your customers. What next? Dish is looking better all the time!

Not applicable

Please hold out indefinitely.  Offer them less than what they were receiving previously because of their bad faith negotiations.  Hopefully there is a sharp reduction in the advertising fees they can get for programs on those channels and they will continue to lose money they cannot recover.  They have to be losing a huge audience - millions of viewers.  I don't appreciate your frequent subscription rate hikes but clearly you are not totally to blame.  As stated on the information playing on those channels - almost all of what they have to offer is free elsewhere.

Newcomer

Re: Removing channels

Well, that's just great advice, which is totally useless to me--a 67 year old woman with no clue on how or desire to try to buy the right antenna, hook it up, and figure out how to bypass the cable.  I saw another price increase on my Feb. bill as well, which makes it about $15 higher than a year ago, and now with 4 less channels.  Get this resolved.   Here's a suggestion for Spectrum---if you stopped running all those moronic tv ads of yours, such as all of them with the "Satellite TV Bad-Spectrum Good" theme--you would would most likely save enough to pay for the channels you promised to carry.   Your television ads are condescending, poorly executed, and ridiculous.  You could not possibly be gaining any customers from them. Just provide better service and stop nickle-diming the long time customers you have, and the rest will take care of itself.  Get those 4 Fox channels back NOW!

Newcomer

Science, DIY & Velocity Channels

Why did I loose these channels with no warning in the Central NY area?

Not applicable

This is totally ridiculous, there are only a few channels worth watching as it is and now we have even fewer channels all because 1 broadcaster decided to get greedy.   Removing their broadcasting when they did has forced people to go spend money on an antenna or go online to see the finale of some of their favorite shows.  No matter what you utilize except an antenna we have to deal with corporate greed year after year, be it cable, streaming, fiber optics, or satellite.  The corporations are not the ones that pay the ultimate price during these negotiations it is the customers.  Maybe corporate (edited) need to do their negotiations sooner than later so that we the customer is not hurt in your temper tantrums because we all know how it ends in the long run.  When we the people start complaining and start changing providers the corporate (edited) get their (edited)  and re-sign the contracts with a modest price increase of 1-3% and then everyone is happy. (edited)

c18
Rookie

My mother just told me about this message that keeps popping up for her local affiliate network stations. She missed her favorite shows no thanks to this nonsense.

Attention past, present, and future cable companies. We customers pay for 100% of the programs we choose to watch. Not 98.6% of what you broadcast and cut to the commercials faster than wildfire can spread in an asbestos filled room by overlapping it with sponsors .  Commericials on top of already broadcasted commercials.  Talk about canabalizing.

You look for ways to close and exploit the loopholes to extract as much money as you can. Is jamming commercials before the program finishes to intermission that high a priority? No wonder customers are cutting you out of their bottom line. why can't you just let the commercials play as they are broadcasted? proactiv.com and aspca.org exists whether you watch in the southwest or the east coast.

Your business practices are up there with the tyrants. No wonder you govern no loyalty to your customers. A true worthy company can still make money and implement new technologies without cutting holes into your customers wallets. You can put as many representatives on the frontline to protect your thinly veiled sincerities, but your decision makers are the ones who deserve to get yelled at.

I pick and choose to subscribe to cable because I do it for my mother.

OTA channels brings things back to how program broadcasting once was.  I will still hold out for that one company that puts customers first, technology second, and eventually profits.

Not applicable

If we as paying customers are supposed to just go buy an antenna to watch the channels we are paying you for then whats the point in paying you? Maybe it would be better to go buy an antenna and switch Internet service to one of the many other companies??? FIX WHATEVER THE ISSUE IS!!!!!
Rookie

I totally agree with you. The least can do is have a senior pricing option that's fair. I too am cutting the cord next month. 

Rookie

Exactly!