Newcomer

NBCSN not available away from home but advertised as is

Hello,

I recently switched to spectrum and it is advertised that NBCsports is available away from home. See screen shot. This is not the case. Please fix!

NBS Sports

3 REPLIES
Sharer

Re: NBCSN not available away from home but advertised as is

pmasters1979 wrote:

Hello,

I recently switched to spectrum and it is advertised that NBCsports is available away from home. See screen shot. This is not the case. Please fix!

NBS Sports

Your screen shot did not appear.

To that end, how are you trying to access NBSCN on the road?  Which device?  Which app?

Expert

you need to change the password as well as reinstall the ap at home on your home network and use the watch spectrum.net, not the TWC2 even though it is supposedly forwarded to watch spectrum.

If you've already done that, IT might not be available outside of your home on non TWC ISP's

See if it works at a hot spot or a friend with spectums house.

Established Sharer

pmasters1979 wrote:

Hello,

NBS Sports

If you are referring to the NBC Sports app, I just signed in with my TWC credentials with no issue while away from home. If you are referring to NBC Sports on the Spectrum app, you would need to be on your home network.