Rookie

Re: NBC SPORTS Live Extra

It's been over a year since you responded that you are "working on" getting NBC sport live extra for TWC customers who pay over $200 per month ($2400 per year).  Shouldn't the person who is working on this be fired?

Newcomer

Please get this figured out. We pay for NBC Sports Network, let us have the FREE APP that NBC is trying to give us!!!!
Newcomer

This would be the lone positive in  Comcast buying TWC.  Ridiculous that this is not available for TW subscribers.  And there is no other way to get EPL games online.

Newcomer

Pretty much every other cable company allows Live Extra,it's been over a year,I just wanna watch Everton games,is that too much to ask,there's a reason TWC is the most hated company in the US
Participant

Please someone at TIme Warner respond $260 a month I am paying for your service and its been over a year ... Direct TV is starting to look apealing 

Newcomer

I note that no one from TWC replies to these inquiries apparently, they are not as service oriented as their marketing would have us all believe. 

TWC Alumni

Our apologies however we are still in negotiations in trying to obtain this feature. Unfortunately we do not have any further information at this time. Please check back on our website for any future available updates. 

Thank you for participating in the Community Forums. 

Newcomer

SInce the forums are ignored, feel free to register your disapproval here as well:

http://www.timewarnercable.com/en/support/channel-feedback.html

I'll be doinig this daily until the issue is resolved.

Observer

Still in negotiations??? NBCSN is providing the channels FOR FREE. What is there to negotiate about???

It's been over a year and you are the only major company not providing their customers with this service.

Highlighted
Contributor

http://www.twcableuntangled.com/2014/08/bravo-telemundo-usa-network-and-more-join-tv-everywhere-line...

We can finally end this thread... They finally signed the agreement!!!!