Rookie

Loss of CNN International at NY/Tme Warner/Spectrum

I have inquired of CNN Int. which is listed on Spectrum as channel 216, yet it has disappeared without warning, CNN regular exists, yet the agent I spoke to was clueless, do anyone have any info about its "disapearence" ????

3 REPLIES
Trusted Helper

Re: Loss of CNN International at NY/Tme Warner/Spectrum

all565 wrote:

I have inquired of CNN Int. which is listed on Spectrum as channel 216, yet it has disappeared without warning, CNN regular exists, yet the agent I spoke to was clueless, do anyone have any info about its "disapearence" ????

Greetings,

What do you see when you tune to Channel 216?  In what city and state do you reside?  Give zip code.  What is your package level for service regarding cable TV?  Have you made any changes to your account?  And very importantly, are you on a Spectrum Billing Plan or a TWC Legacy Billing Plan?

I ask this because there are about five to eight channels on the legacy TWC line up that Spectrum does not carry, and about the same number of channels that Spectrum carries that are not a part of legacy TWC.  We need to find out these questions where if Spectrum has the channel, you may need to upgrade your cable TV package to get it.  If they don't have the channel, you would than need to fill out a channel request form and submit that to Spectrum.

Satch

Rookie

Sorry for the long wait for reply, I live in New York City, Northren Manhattan, zip code 10025, I have rechecked channel 216 and no CNN international exists anymore , as for TWC or Spectrum ( I suppose its slowly becoming, or beginning to be total Spectrum). I believe CNN international  has been reduced to Facebook status.

Though its not strange changes that come can happen without explanation yet in this case a complete erasure has happen.

Highlighted
Lead Moderator

What was meant by if you were TWC or Spectrum is that we have 2 options at this time. You may keep your Legacy TWC package or switch to a new Spectrum package. 

The channel line ups are different depending on the type of package you choose. If you have not called in and changed your package you are more than likely on a L-TWC package. 

If you are not sure what your package is you can reach support at 1-800-892-4357 

or take a look at your invoice.

Regards,
Julia R.
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
Lead Moderator-Community Forums