Not applicable

Heroes & Icons removed in Northeast Ohio?

The channel disappeared this morning, no explanation.  Not on the guide, not online, nothing.  When I called they said it wasn't listed for my city(Alliance), but I've had it and watched it for weeks.  Any news?

11 REPLIES
Proven Sharer

Re: Heroes & Icons removed in Northeast Ohio?

H&I is a digital sub-channel on one of the local TV stations in your market.  It's possible that that local TV station ended their agreement to carry H&I.  TWC/Spectrum's agreement is with the TV Station to carry a sub-channel, and has no say in what the content of those subchannels are, just that they'll carry them.

Can you get H&I with an antenna?

Not applicable

Roughy 60 miles south, could be ify.

Not applicable

I just checked, and the local affiate still carrys the channel according to their website.

Not applicable

We thought we lost it too but it has since changed channel numbers on us, we now can access it on 986 I believe. Check your updated channel list and see if maybe it's changed would be my suggestion.

Newcomer

It disappeared on mine as well. I just spent 45 minutes doing a live chat with someone who had no idea what was going on - had me reboot my DVR again (i had already done that before I opened the chat) and then said she needed to schedule a tech to handle the problem. I don't think the people at Spectrum know what they're doing and they sure don't convey any info to their support staff. Get it together Spectruma and let us know what is going on.

Not applicable

No that's a sub channel for me too, but not H&I.  Thanks though.

Not applicable

Me too, but over the phone.  Tried again on chat, that went better, they at least told me it was gone in my area.

Trusted Helper

For those with it missing?

What channel is in its place?  Or is it just a data place holder?  Post your city, state, and zip, and a mod might be able to check on the status if thus channel.  Do you get Heroes and Icons when you search for it using the search?

I did not know that this was a subchannel. What network affiliate owns in affected areas?  You need to reach out to the host station in your affected city and state to find out what happened?  I am going to check here as well in my area in Wisconsin.

Satch

Trusted Helper

@Satch wrote:

For those with it missing?

What channel is in its place?  Or is it just a data place holder?  Post your city, state, and zip, and a mod might be able to check on the status if thus channel.  Do you get Heroes and Icons when you search for it using the search?

I did not know that this was a subchannel. What network affiliate owns in affected areas?  You need to reach out to the host station in your affected city and state to find out what happened?  I am going to check here as well in my area in Wisconsin.

Satch

My legacy plan channel lineup shows Heros and Icons as Channel 998 in Wisconsin.  It's a subchannel.  Do a search for Heros and Icons in the guide

Satch