Rookie

Going on the second day in a row now where the online TV guide is not available.

6 REPLIES
Rookie

Re: Going on the second day in a row now where the online TV guide is not available.

I am having the same problem for 3 weeks intermittently. Only way I can fix it is to reboot system which I am doing over and over!

Highlighted
Lead Moderator

Re: Going on the second day in a row now where the online TV guide is not available.

@Gbr60 Are you still missing the Guide? 

@Meg1 if you are having to reboot the box repeatedly we would want to have

the signal levels and equipment checked. 

I would encourage you to contact our Social Media Customer Care team at :

Twitter: @Ask_Spectrum
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Spectrum

Regards,
Julia R.
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
Lead Moderator-Community Forums

Trusted Helper

Meg1 wrote:

I am having the same problem for 3 weeks intermittently. Only way I can fix it is to reboot system which I am doing over and over!

Hi Meg,

I agree with Julia.  If you are still having problems, you will need to set up a service call to check your signals and drop line.  Very important- Avoid resetting any of your equipment for six hours prior to your appointment.  A reset will put your error codes back to zero and the tech if he sees zero error codes won't see the problem   This applies to cable boxes, modems, and routers.

You can also get faster service by getting a Twitter account, or log into Twitter.  Go to @Ask Spectrum and Follow that account.  Send a  Direct Message (Private Message) with your account information from your monthly bill and ask them to schedule a signal and drop line test.  Remember my advice above!

Satch

Rookie

Yes, day 3 now. No online guide.

Rookie

Yes, online guide still unavailable. (Program guide)...pop up states "try again later".???

Trusted Helper

Gbr60 wrote:

Yes, online guide still unavailable. (Program guide)...pop up states "try again later".???

Hello,

Time to set up a signal and drop line test service call.  Be sure to show the tech that the online guide has been out for three days.  This is likely something with the signal or drop line.  Don't reset your equipment for at least six hours before your appontment.

Satch