zzz
Newcomer

FX Feud: Bette and Joan On Demand - problem

When you try to watch the first episode online, all you get is a short preview.

5 REPLIES
Highlighted
Spectrum Employee

Re: FX Feud: Bette and Joan On Demand - problem

What you're seeing is the "First Look".  The first episode of the series aired on 3/5/17. Most shows will not be available via OnDemand for 7 days after the original air date. Keep an eye out for it to be available on 3/12 or 3/13 most likely

I am a Spectrum employee but my posts are my own thoughts and opinions

Though the content is not yet available through Spectrum on demand, you can view the episode via the FXnow application or direct on your PC via http://www.fxnetworks.com. You will be required to log in by choosing your cable provider. The credentials you will enter are the same as those you use to log into https://myservices.timewarnercable.com/ for account management.

-Melissa O.

Spectrum Community Forum Moderator

Newcomer

Is this forum monitored by Spectrum? I am also experiencing the same problem. Feud episode two is available to watch now, however episode 101 incorrectly starts playing the "first look" when I select it. First Look is also available as a separate selection.

Watching on a PC is not an option here. We'd like to be able to enjoy this program on demand, through the TV set.

Have already tried rebooting set top box completely. This did not fix the issue. If this forum is not the appropriate place to seek assistance, please advise on how we should proceed.

Thanks.
Community Manager

@Barbeeeann

I apologize for the frustration and service issue .  If the issue is still not resolved, then please contact us at Forums_Help  so we can assist. 

James M.
Social Media Customer Care
Community Forums Moderator

vjr
Newcomer

I'm having the same problem. What is listed as episode one is really a 3 minute preview of the series. Episodes 2 and 3 are available but who want to start at 2? Come on Spectrum, fix this now. I heard Spectrum customer satisfaction was bad and now I see why.