Trusted Helper

Disappointed That Spectrum No Longer Provides Legacy TWC Channel Lineups Online

Hi Spectrum,

Unfortunately, as the graphic below shows, it appears that we are no longer able to view legacy TWC channel line-up programing online.  Many people, including myself, are on legacy TWC packages and are happy with them.  But it looks as if now, you can no longer view TWC packages online.  There used to be an option to do side-by-side channel lineup comparisons that said something like, "If you were a customer before January 1st, 2017" (I think that was the date), you could click on the link and see the old TWC line-up.

Until the time ever comes that Spectrum does a forced migration of TWC legacy plans to the closest Spectrum plan, both TWC and Spectrum channel line-ups should be made available to customers on their chosen plan  Right now if you submit your address to view your line-up on line, and you are on a legacy TWC plan, it is as if you don't exist.  TWC lineups online are gone.  (Note that I blocked out my address in the screen shot snip for security reasons.)Spectrum Channel Line Up.JPG

Satch

4 REPLIES
Valued Participant

Re: Disappointed That Spectrum No Longer Provides Legacy TWC Channel Lineups Online

• Viewing: All Channels

Displaying 416 channels.

Did you sign up for TV services before 3/14/2017? Click here

Spectrum Employee

Re: Disappointed That Spectrum No Longer Provides Legacy TWC Channel Lineups Online

Good Afternoon Satch,

As a rep that uses this tool daily, I would like to let you know this is an error.  It has been escalated to be fixed. There are two ways to lookup channel using a channel lineup tool.  One is the link at the bottom of Spectrum.com, and I was able to replicate the error you are getting.  The other way to look up is to go to Spectrum.com, click on Cable-TV grey header at top and scroll down 3/4s way and click on the blue View Channel Lineup link for a pop-up channel lineup tool. I confirmed that it does have the legacy info on this one. 

I hope this workaround helps you get the info you need until the error is corrected.

Ry

Trusted Helper

@pastelero79wrote:

Good Afternoon Satch,

As a rep that uses this tool daily, I would like to let you know this is an error.  It has been escalated to be fixed. There are two ways to lookup channel using a channel lineup tool.  One is the link at the bottom of Spectrum.com, and I was able to replicate the error you are getting.  The other way to look up is to go to Spectrum.com, click on Cable-TV grey header at top and scroll down 3/4s way and click on the blue View Channel Lineup link for a pop-up channel lineup tool. I confirmed that it does have the legacy info on this one. 

I hope this workaround helps you get the info you need until the error is corrected.

Ry

Thanks Ry,

I still cannot get to the link that once showed the legacy TWC line up using your above suggestions.  This is on Windows 10 using Firefox 59.  This morning, on my Windows 8.1 laptop, I saw the link also using Firefox 59, but it was not clickable.  Thanks for letting us know about the escalation of this issue!

Satch

Trusted Helper

@Satch wrote:

@pastelero79wrote:

Good Afternoon Satch,

Ry

Thanks Ry,

I still cannot get to the link that once showed the legacy TWC line up using your above suggestions.  This is on Windows 10 using Firefox 59.  This morning, on my Windows 8.1 laptop, I saw the link also using Firefox 59, but it was not clickable.  Thanks for letting us know about the escalation of this issue!

Satch

Still not fixed as of 5/17/2018

Satch