Observer

DON'T ORDER NHL CENTER ICE!!!!

They deleted my post, so I'll try another. I ordered and then discovered that out of the 15 possible games, you only get 2 in HD.  You only find this out after ordering.  And after ordering, they will not give you a refund.  So I'm screwed out of $153.  If I can prevent someone else from getting screwed, that would help.  It would be great if they were honest when you signed up for it.

9 REPLIES
Rookie

Re: DON'T ORDER NHL CENTER ICE!!!!

Had same problem
Change out your time warner box for a Spectrum box
This will allow you to get all hd channels for NHL center ice
Tech came out today and this corrected the problem
Observer

They transferred me to tech support and said I had the right box.  I have an Arris DCX-3600M.  Is that right?

Rookie

That is the box I had
They replaced it with a Technicolor HD Spectrum 101-T
Works great on all NHL HD channels
The
Arris box is a Time Warner box
Have them replace the box with the Spectrum 101-T
That should solve your problem it did for me
Observer

[ Edited ]

So you get more than 2 games in HD?  I'll try to find out, although everyone I've talked to has been incredibly rude.  They've told me about 6 different stories.  When I said I wouldn't have ordered it if I knew there were only 2 HD channels, they said I was out of luck.  I asked them how I could have known that I would only have 2 HD channels and none of them would answer.  

Sharer

This may be a problem that's unique to the legacy TWC division that you're in.

Browser

I am TW legacy and get the package all in HD unless 15 all are on at the same time which is very rare. I am in the Myrtle Beach area
Rookie

I am in Surfside Beach sc
And as stated before I was told the Time Warner cable boxes were NOT compatible with the NHL center ice
There h changed the box to a Spectrum 101-T box and I now received ALL NHL center ice channels in HD with no problems
Rookie

How old are your TWC boxes
Mine were around 7 years old and were not compatible
Observer

I called TV support and they still have no idea about this.  I asked about changing boxes and they said channels 741-754 are SD so even changing a box wouldn't affect it.  I'm in the Cincinnati area.  To add even more insult to injury, they're offering a free preview at this time, so i would have been better off not ordering, since I would have actually had a way of telling that they weren't delivering what they were selling.