Re: 1st TWC/Spectrum Kills Clue & Now Stops Carrying Chiller!

I sent this using the link: 

https://www.timewarnercable.com/en/support/channel-feedback.html

My bill has increased since Spectrum took over. I'm getting less channels, but paying more! I want my CLOO and Chiller Channel back!

~Kat~

Re: 1st TWC/Spectrum Kills Cloo & Now Stops Carrying Chiller!

Yikes!  Just went to watch something on channel 127 (Spectrum) Chiller andProgramming on this network is no longer available?????  Why? What happened? No warning?

Rookie

Re: 1st TWC/Spectrum Kills Cloo & Now Stops Carrying Chiller!

Yep, that's the only reason I am here. I ran into the same thing, myself, just now. Was flipping through channels during a commercial, only to stop on Chiller, where I now see, "Programming on this network is no longer available."

Reading the previous posts, it sounds like this has been in the works, but I really don't remember seeing anything about it until just now. I must have missed a mailer...?

To be fair, I didn't watch it much, myself, but it's definitely a neat channel and I would have liked to be able to watch something on it just now. Smiley Tongue
Browser

Rediculous! I loved that channel. I still miss Fear.net which they dropped a long while ago .. then the H2 channel but that was A & E network screwing us. This blows .. I feel robbed and the fact they don't even tell us before it happens is like stealing our money for something we pay for but don't get anymore.
I replied to the link and wrote this:

Bring back chiller .. I paid to get this channel and now it's gone! This is unacceptable. Spectrum does not even communicate to their customers as they drop channels we pay for. This should be illegal activity. Time for a class action lawsuit!

Let's all join in and get this esculated. Bring back chiller or pay me back the money you stole! Great customer service Spectrum .. at least warn us when you plan to screw us!
Established Sharer

Re: Chiller channel no longer available...what's up with that??

Seuss96 wrote:

Can't express how infuriating it is to select one of my regularly watched channels only to find it's no longer available. So, are you adjusting our monthly bill to reflect the loss of a channel or just replacing it will some filler one that no one will ever watch? I've been trying to talk myself into dumping cable since I work two jobs and am hardly home enough to justify the cost. It's stunts like this that will make the decision that much easier.

Not happy!!!  

=======

It's likely Chiller won't be around much longer.

It's owned by NBC, and they already discontinued Esquire Channel,

and with Comcast and Charter/Spectrum not carrying Chiller, look for it to die a slow death.

Newcomer

My GOD! Spectrum did NOT drop the channel - the owner has killed it, as it 'was not making enough money', and this was told to me by a Spectrum tech support operator I spoke with this morning; I just found out about this today, as I was looking through the guide, saw something on Chiller I wanted to watch, switched to the channel, and was greeted by the message "programming on this network is no longer available". Please stop trying to lay blame on Spectrum, this is not their doing.

Re: Chiller...

Very upset that one of my favorite channels is no longer available. Even into the late night there is always something available to see. I don't really care for any other channels being that my favorite genre is horror. Was really happy with my cable service but now I'm not so sure. If I'm going to be paying for cable the least I could get is a channel I'm going to watch.
Sharer

Seuss96 wrote:

Can't express how infuriating it is to select one of my regularly watched channels only to find it's no longer available. So, are you adjusting our monthly bill to reflect the loss of a channel or just replacing it will some filler one that no one will ever watch? I've been trying to talk myself into dumping cable since I work two jobs and am hardly home enough to justify the cost. It's stunts like this that will make the decision that much easier.

Not happy!!!  

The removal of "Chiller" was announced back in February on your monthly statement.  Did you miss this announcement?

From my February bill:

http://imgur.com/ELBibVh.png

Newcomer

Did you miss Sling Box , Netflix , Playstation TV ? Thats the direction I'm going .

Sharer

buckeye78 wrote:

Did you miss Sling Box , Netflix , Playstation TV ? Thats the direction I'm going .

Actually I will miss SlingBox, as production of new units has been discontinued (not SLingTV, but the placeshifting SLingBox), althought they will sell out their remaining stock...